Image Map

Friday, January 23, 2015

Friday Favorites

This post should really be called "What pictures do I have to stick on my blog." Obviously Friday Favorites has a better ring to it!

Here are some things I'm loving this week:

Espresso Stands
Anchorage has more espresso stands per capita than anywhere else.  Yep, even Seattle.  Usually I'm unimpressed by this fact since I gave up my coffee habit after college.  With the temperature in the teens this week I decided to warm up with a drink from my favorite stand- Rae Rae's.


How cute is the branding? Even the spill stickers are adorable.  I never have to guess what to order because her flavor of the day drinks are always right up my alley (i.e. Almond Joy, Wedding Cake.)

Friends
Adjusting to life in Alaska has been hard at times for me.  I am so thankful to have found a church to get plugged into and a great group of friends.  I especially appreciate friends who throw island themed parties and give me an excuse to wear a Pareo in January.  


I didn't need to wear a sweater in Bora Bora.  

Running
I've finally gotten back into the routine of running.  I'm starting to look at summer races because Alaska Marathoner just sounds awesome.


I've made friends with the treadmill because this is what the parking lot at the gym looked like.  Snow thank you. I'll stick to indoor running for a while.

Snow
Running aside, I have to admit I really like when it snows.  Snow just has a way of making everything look beautiful. It's such a peaceful thing.to watch the flakes fall. I really love how the loose snow in the street seems to dance in the wind. 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Friday Fotos! You should definitely look into the Fur Rondy Footrace; you can dress up cute! You might freeze you're patoot off, though....

    ReplyDelete