Unbeknownst to us, we were sitting on the incumbent side. We figured that out pretty quickly with the "4 more years" chants that kept erupting from the crowd. We were handed campaign buttons before we even had a chance to sit down. I kept mine on my lap because I wasn't ready to commit until listening to the debate.
Aside from being famous, the weekend was really good. Several things happened that I decided were unique to Alaska.
- I was really distracted in our Sunday evening Bible study
- Stoplights can be exciting
- Fall decor loses its appeal
- I learned to be intentional about shoe selection
- I decided Costco isn't that great
- I hope people leave comments