Image Map

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Two Years Down. A Lifetime to Go.

Nathanial and I celebrated our SECOND wedding anniversary on Sunday. We opted for something a little more low key because I'm doing the Whole 30 (more on that in a future post) and Nathanial's arms still have a ways to go from last weekend's accident. We'll take a trip to further celebrate in the next few months after things calm down work wise. 

The traditional theme for the second year gift is cotton.

I stuck with the theme and opted to make a basket. I had an item for each letter of cotton (t is for tickets) along with some actual cotton items. 


Nathanial didn't really embrace the theme at all but got me something that's been at the top of my wish list for a while- a ladder bookshelf. 

I love it! It's the perfect addition to my office/ craft room. Now all that room needs is a new paint job. 


Nathanial fixed an incredible dinner. Lamb isn't something I eat often, but if it's always that good, I may need to add it to the rotation. 



We capped off the evening by watching our wedding video and then Rambo because marriage is all about balance. 

Here's to many more years of married bliss and adventures! 


No comments:

Post a Comment