Here's what I learned over the course of our travel-heavy weekend.
- The best laid plans...
Yep. Apparently in my rush I managed to grab two different shoes. Taking airport fashion to a whole new level.
- Airport food can be exciting
- Time zone hopping is not for the faint of heart
- Little things go a long ways
The best of the six legs is also coincidentally the one that played Shake It Off before departure. Clearly Taylor Swift makes everything better. And so do Andes Mints at baggage claim.
- I still love Mexican food
- The best family
- My brother will always be cooler than me
- I never want to be on the Amazing Race
- I don't miss humidity or ice