Image Map

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Final Frontier

I have been reading blogs as part of my morning routine for quite a while and decided now that we've embarked on this Alaskan adventure it was time to start my own.  I hope you'll follow along as my husband Nathanial and I take on the Final Frontier.  

We've relocated from The Woodlands, Texas, to Anchorage, Alaska.  I'm a proud Texan who has never lived anywhere cold and as such the heaviest jacket I own is a North Face wind breaker. Nathanial grew up in Oklahoma and claims to be prepared for the winter weather here. 

Cowboy boots are a regular part of both of our wardrobes; a fact which was commented on in our first meeting with our realtor.  Nathanial is an Oklahoma State Cowboy and I'm a Baylor Bear, hence the Boots and Bear name. 


No Wells were harmed in the taking of this photo as it was taken from the safety of an observation deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment