Image Map

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Changes

I started to write several times since my last post but got overwhelmed thinking about where to start. So much has happened in the last few weeks. We left Alaska and moved back to Texas where we've been staying with my incredible brother and sister-in-law who have graciously allowed us to live with them for a few weeks.

It still doesn't feel real. Probably because I only have 10 shirts to choose from (thanks hubby for giving me a hard time about packing) and because it's hard to find a routine when you're sharing a car and working remotely.

I'm still amazed at everything we have been able to accomplish in such a short timespan. It's been a whirlwind but I wouldn't trade it. I'll be the first to admit I wasn't thrilled about moving to Alaska. I had no idea what life there would look like. I also had no idea how much I could love a place until we found out we were moving and would have to leave Alaska. I am forever changed because of my time there. It was a more incredible experience than I could ever have imagined. In some ways I'm disappointed to be back from what seemed like the grand adventure of a lifetime (I'm looking at you humidity and traffic) but mostly I'm excited. Excited to see what this next chapter holds. I'm also excited about the Mexican food and family time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment